VISITORS ARE VERY WELCOME!
With its undulating fairways, perfectly manicured true-running greens and panoramic sea views from every hole, Prestwick St Nicholas is the perfect place to enjoy a round of golf and more. Deceptively relaxing on a calm day, breathtakingly challenging when the wind blows but always demanding of respect and rewarding of skill, the course has as many characters as Tom Morris could ever have intended. Add to this our proximity to other excellent courses (Royal Troon, Old Prestwick and Turnberry to name just three) and it is easy to see why "St Nicks" is so popular. Before your game, why not enjoy our hospitality in the restaurant and on the practice areas: we have two driving nets near the first tee (summer only) and a putting green as well as a short-game practice area adjacent to the 5th fairway.
BOOK YOUR ROUND
Prestwick St Nicholas Golf Club is a members’ club but we are keen for visitors to enjoy the course and its facilities. We are more than happy to accommodate individual golfers or groups. Individual players will not be asked to join up with other groups. Book online
If you cannot see what you want, do not despair! We try to be flexible in terms of tee times and, for larger groups, Green Fees. Contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you. Alternatively you can check our Fixtures Overview to choose a day that avoids competitions. Finally, and as with many clubs, you will find that the Course is quieter from mid-afternoon onwards.
ADD TO YOUR BOOKING
Grant, our Club Steward and Gareth, our Head Professional and their teams are always on hand to make your visit as rewarding as possible. Whether you are looking for a hearty breakfast or light snack before your round, a buggy or Caddy with local knowledge to lighten your load or wish to hire clubs, we can help. Add to your booking or visit our Clubhouse or Pro Shop pages to find out more
BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Bone up on the Course before you play by consulting our Course Guides.
- Getting to the Course is easy, follow the map on our Contact page or set your sat nav to KA9 1SN. The nearest train station is Prestwick and airports are Prestwick International (10 mins) or Glasgow (50 min).
- We have a relaxed dress code but please read it and abide by it: Dress Code
- We operate strict rules to keep everyone safe during the COVID pandemic: COVID
- They fit onto a postage stamp (well, nearly!) but you may wish to read our Local Rules
- Check your handicap: Course Handicap Table
- Enjoy your visit by playing safely: read our On Course Safety Guide
- For any recent updates or information, please check the Noticeboard